Capgemini can help the banks assess this new landscape and identify the strategic considerations every organization must make for Open Banking. We can help you determine whether your organization will remain a provider of traditional financial products and services, or actively engage as a digital-first provider of solutions — or create some common ground in between. Our readiness assessment tools enable you to test and iterate the program until the approach fits your business agenda.
Capgemini’s Open Banking Marketplace integrates our API platform with three leading-edge platforms from Salesforce— Financial Services Cloud, Service Cloud and Data Management Platform (DMP).
Whatever your strategic goals are, we can help you implement the right solution to reach those goals:
- Enable new revenue streams through a network of alliance APIs for new customer acquisition, and enable new non-financial services offerings to be deployed through a network of partners
- Jump start your journey through our proven and tested API planning and mobilization engagement process, which helps to define your API-as-a-product operating model
- Accelerate delivery for compliance ( for EU and UK) through Capgemini’s API platform
- Competition Law by Competition and Markets Authority
- Revised Payment Services Directive
- Smart digital customer acquisition using Data Management Platforms (DMPs), and fast on-boarding through the Salesforce platform
- Smart credit risk scoring to responsibly open the acquisition funnel, using the latest machine learning techniques combined with a comprehensive data lake
- Drive higher customer advocacy and digital engagement using Capgemini’s blockchain solution for digital loyalty
- Enable better customer targeting and improve acquisition conversion by up to 50%, as well as reduce cost to acquire net new customers
Additionally, banks can access Capgemini’s innovation ecosystem—a broad range of collaborative partners and FinTechs—through our Applied Innovation Exchange platform.
Capgemini Helps You Put the Customer at the Center
As a financial services digital transformation leader, our assessment frameworks and API value-creation models are backed by more than 30 years of banking and financial services experience and extensive industry research. Capgemini’s Open Banking Innovation Hub, using our API platform, allows financial consolidation, transaction analysis, execution only advice, a digital marketplace for new digital services through Capgemini’s alliance and partner network.
Our partner network includes best-of-breed, fit-for-purpose technologies such as Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, IBM, Mulesoft, Splunk, Ping Identity, Adobe, Backbase, BeeEye, Loyyal, Feedzai, AppDynamics and many more.
For a complimentary workshop on how to create value from APIs or a demo of Capgemini’s API platform – contact us at email@example.com