Keeping Your Customers Happy and Loyal
Coordinating sales, invoicing, cash collection and application, and dispute management can be challenges to your business when these functions are spread across multiple teams. Disjointed or manual processes, inter-departmental friction and a lack of standardization can drive up costs and lower customer satisfaction, not to mention the ubiquitous pressure of driving down the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) figure.
On top of that, no matter what your industry sector, the way you interact with your customers is changing. Digital technology is creating a more demanding and fickle customer who is happy to take his or her business elsewhere if the product is not delivered on time, not as described and not supplied at the right price.
Put Your Customers First
By integrating our platforms, know-how and insight, your business can benefit from an enhanced C2C solution that enables you to focus more on your individual customer, helping them to buy more, pay quicker and be an overall happier customer.
Our Credit-to-Cash solution combines coordinated sales, invoicing, cash collection and dispute management services. These services are underpinned by our Odigo contact center platform, our intelligent Webcollect tool, analytics and Master Data Management to deliver an outstanding business value and enhanced digital customer experience.
Transformation, Innovation and Know-how
With experience from hundreds of C2C implementations and operations, our 7,000 collection, supply chain and customer interaction specialists can transform your entire C2C process end-to-end, delivering deep transformation together with insight and analytics 24/7/365 in 38 languages. We are proud of the value we continue to deliver to our clients and the results speak for themselves:
- 86% of the total overdue invoices collected by leveraging automation between first and second dunning steps for a global paper company.
- 35% improvement in liquidation within the first 30 days of deployment by implementing RPA and predictive calling software to automate collections voice interaction.
- 87 to 44-day reduction in days payable outstanding (DPO), leading to a 50% increase in royalty report processing speed for the world’s leading media and entertainment company.
- 35% improvement in productivity by implementing RPA to automate manual cash applications activities for a US healthcare provider.
- €95 million reduction of aging and 12-day improvement in days sales outstanding (DSO) by implementing strategic insights for a global CPG client.
- A 52 to 42-day decrease in DSO for the world’s leading media and entertainment company.