- A multiplicity of ERP and other systems which makes it difficult to have an integrated view of the business
- A lack of standard processes across the different parts of the organization
- Lack of visibility and collaboration with external partners such as suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers
- Loss of control as more and more operations are outsourced
- Complex, global supply chains that are not responsive enough to the new pace of business
- Limited use of the large amounts of data now available.
Find out how you can make sense of data and act upon it innovatively with Capgemini’s...
Find out how to build a responsive supply chain that can allocate intelligently and adjust in...
Find out more in the demo on how you can be sure: “Is it in stock? And can you deliver?” With...