Is your IT ready for the future?
Driving and enabling the organization’s digital agenda is a key priority for 72% of all IT executives. Though only few Digital IT Champions have succeeded in fully establishing all IT enablers needed to
- Make effective use of the multiplicity of technology-driven innovation opportunities and advance them into company assets
- Scale IT flexibly and ensure short time-to-market for new technology-driven services and products
- Ensure entrepreneurial thinking and innovative mindsets
- Keep employee development and talent attraction in line with fast changing market developments
- Maintain IT cost efficiency and contribute to process automation and digitalization
Understand your Position
The Capgemini IT Assessment comprehensively evaluates your IT’s preparedness for driving and enabling your organization’s digital agenda. It is based on our Digital IT capability model summarizing our research on Digital IT champions best practices we see in all IT areas across industries.
This information booklet provides further details on the Digital IT Assessment.
As participant you receive your comprehensive individual Digital IT Assessment report showing your IT’s overall positioning as well as the specific results across all IT dimensions. The report allows for comparison with industry peers and digital IT champions. It highlights current strength and action fields for further improvement. The Digital IT assessment scores can be used for tracking the success of your digital IT transformation journey.
Participation is free of charge.
How to participate?
The assessment is set up as an online survey. Participation takes approximately 30 minutes. Please use the contact form below to receive your individual assessment link and reach out to us in case of any questions.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
We are looking forward to your participation.