Capgemini and Pivotal
Capgemini has been a strategic partner since Pivotal’s inception in 2013, and is a gold member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation, serving on the technical advisory board. Capgemini and Pivotal collaborate to deliver transformational projects to clients by combining Pivotal leading-class technology such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry with Capgemini’s extensive industry and industrialization experience. Leveraging our strengths in Business Process, Digital Transformation, Big Data and Analytics, this co-innovation partnership aims to deliver new approaches to solving business challenges.
Capgemini and Pivotal: Co-Innovators of the Business Data Lake
Information and Analytical insight has become the differentiator in today’s competitive marketplace. This means that businesses need to rapidly deploy, scale and integrate new insights to stay ahead of the market. It was this challenge that Capgemini and Pivotal set out to solve in 2013 with the Business Data Lake, and Dell EMC has extended to provide the industrialized compute, storage, networking and management capabilities to better accelerate our clients’ time to value.
Cloud native transformation
Choosing the right technology and business partners to realize the full business value from cloud native is critical. Together, Pivotal and Microsoft provide a comprehensive continuous delivery platform that accelerates application development—for Java and .NET applications alike. Coupled with Azure’s global presence and rich application services, developers can focus solely on building innovative and differentiating functionality.
Capgemini deploys leading technologies to drive maximum business value from cloud native:
Improve Customer Experience
- Delivering diﬀerentiated apps that offer relevant, seamless, personalized winning customer experiences.
- Building applications that identify customer needs early and respond almost instantly to new market conditions
Disrupt the Market
- Reinventing business models. Deliver innovative, convenient products and services that are continually evolving that scale at speed.
- Connecting with partners, customers through APIs to deliver new services and business models
Improve Business/IT Velocity
- Delivering faster new software functionalities and services shortening time to market with increased agility
Reduce Operating Costs
- Improving DevOps efficiency, achieve continuous delivery with Continuous Integration & Deployment