SAP hat vier Lösungen von Capgemini aus den Bereichen Supply Chain und Manufacturing als Industry Innovation Accelerator zertifiziert. Die zertifizierten Lösungen sollen Unternehmen bei ihrer Digitalen Tranformation unterstützen und helfen, die Möglichkeiten von SAP S/4HANA optimal zu nutzen. Die Zertifizierung unterstreicht die strategische Partnerschaft von Capgemini und SAP und erfolgte für folgende Lösungen:
- Intelligent Shipping: Effizienzsteigerung im Versandprozess durch einen hohen Automatisierungsgrad von Versanddokumenten
- Cold Chain Quality Assurance: Optimierung der Kühlkette für sichere Lieferungen und optimale Produktqualität, Zertifizierungen und Nachverfolgung sowie Abfallvermeidung
- Trusted Goods Consumer Dialogue: Verbessertes Kundenerlebnis durch den Erhalt vertrauensvoller Informationen aus einer einzigen Quelle
- Visual Inspection: Vermeidung von kostenintensiven Rücksendungen und unzufriedene Kunden für Hersteller durch fehlerhaften Versand oder defekte Teile
Die vollständige englische Pressemitteilung finden Sie unten sowie hier zum Download für Sie bereitgestellt.
Industry innovation accelerators aim to help clients achieve digital transformation business goals by leveraging SAP solutions to realize the benefits of SAP S/4HANA
Paris, April 29, 2019 – Capgemini has announced that four of its supply chain and manufacturing solutions have been certified by SAP as industry innovation accelerators. These certifications recognize Capgemini’s ability to help clients achieve their digital transformation goals by accelerating delivery and enabling competitive differentiation. They also reinforce its strategic partnership with SAP.
“We are very pleased to be successful in completing SAP certification for our industry innovation accelerators,” says Philippe D’Amato, SAP Global Alliance Lead at Capgemini. “This industry recognition underpins our commitment to our customers to continue identifying and implementing innovative technologies to help them realize the business benefits of their digital transformation journeys.”
Certified partner-built industry innovation accelerators follow SAP best practices by incorporating design-thinking methodologies to help customers get to the root of the problem and come up with a solution to meet their needs in their environment. The innovation kits are part of Capgemini’s strategic collaboration with SAP. Through the SAP Cloud Platform, Capgemini has been able, with the necessary tools and resources, to identify opportunities and build prepackaged industry accelerators.
The four Capgemini solutions that are certified for the manufacturing and retail (supply chain) sectors are:
- Intelligent Shipping – designed to achieve efficiencies in the shipment process through the automated processing of a high volume of delivery documents and converting them into shipments with better capacity utilization for each shipment.
- Cold Chain Quality Assurance – designed to enable clients to achieve safe distribution, improve quality of goods, certify and trace deliveries, and cut waste.
- Trusted Goods Consumer Dialogue – designed to enhance the customer experience by providing them with trusted information from a single source.
- Visual Inspection – designed to help manufacturers avoid costly returns and customer dissatisfaction resulting from the shipment of wrong or defective parts.
“Over the past two years, the demand for pre-built solutions designed to solve customers’ most strategic business problems has grown impressively,” said Mike Flannagan, senior vice president of SAP Intelligent Enterprise Solutions. “Capgemini and SAP have worked closely to help organizations transform their businesses, and ultimately build more intelligent enterprises.”
# # #
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see http://www.sap.com/trademark for additional trademark information and notices.