The focus of your role:
You are responsible for the design and configuration of backend processes in IS-Retail / S4 HANA / SAP-FMS.
What you will do:
- Liaison of business and SAP IS retail solutions
- Running of design workshops with the business to identify business requirements and define the solution.
- Understanding business/technical requirements and processes in order to define and configure the solution design.
- Configure the solution.
- Ensure the solution is both functional and integration tested.
- Work with onshore and offshore team on solution delivery
What you will bring:
- Solution / Integration Architecture experience
- Experience of implementing retail solutions for master data and / or supply chain and / or sales gained over several project lifecycles
- IS Retail or FMS knowledge and experience
- Understanding of SAP Retail roadmap, S4 HANA Retail, Fashion solutions and SAP product portfolio
- Solid knowledge about latest SAP solutions (you are up to date)
- Robust functional and technical SAP knowledge
- Experience / good understanding to work in agile environments
- Willing to travel extensively throughout Germany, and potentially Europe, and work away from home (100% mobility required)
What we will offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we are different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.