Capgemini Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services is a leading provider of engineering services for the transportation, energy and the aerospace industries. Capgemini Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services employs approximately 3,500 people in Europe, from which around 300 are working in Germany.
We’re looking for a Senior Aerospace System Engineer to employ in Munich area within our business unit Smart Engineering. You will build with us the added value we’re proud to offer to our clients. You will need an ability to work to short deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
What you’ll do
- Technical lead for the System Engineering team in the south of Germany
- Business development
- Guide the project teams during the project execution
- Perform system engineering tasks like system architecture, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification and validation & verification in an agile approach
- apply relevant industrial standards
- Support to Production and Certification Activities
- Communicate and collaborate with the team and with the client about technical decision and work progress
- Coaching of Junior Engineers
What you’ll bring
- BSc/MSc in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years’ work experience in the aerospace industry with focus on Systems Engineering
- Experience in:
- requirements analysis and definition
- system architecture development
- interface definition and management
- definition of the requirements acceptance criteria
- stakeholder identification and management
- performing technical milestone reviews with or without customer
- Knowledge of aerospace processes, requirements and methods
- Experience with MBSE methodology and relevant tools is a plus
- High motivated team player, with interest in working in multicultural teams
- EU/NATO nationality ONLY
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
More information about the Smart Engineering division
We offer you scope for development, personal responsibility from day one, cooperation on equal terms, varied and challenging tasks, enjoyment and fun in teamwork, flexibility, a steadily growing international team and a company-wide network of IT specialists in various areas of Smart Engineering. In our national and international projects we can offer our customers consulting services, for example with a focus on Mechanical / Electrical / Virtual Engineering, or technical documentation.
Our offers of advanced training, professional exchange and practice-oriented coaching will take your career to the next level. In this way, you put our business and your career on the road to success together. The comprehensive benefits package of remuneration, training and flexibility leaves nothing to be desired.