As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented AI enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries.
Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
What we do
Our main focus is currently five subject matters, which are closely related and mutual, so is our team:
Analytics & Visualization
we bring big data to live and gain insights from it. Utilized technologies are e.g.: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, R Shiny, Bokeh, D3.js among others.
we build bots, automate back-office applications with cognitive solutions (like RPA, ICR, NLP etc), intelligent search appliances etc. Key technologies are Microsoft Bot Framework, Kore.ai, Dialogflow, UIpath, Neo4j, ElasticSearch and many others.
Training & Enablement
we offer different curricula & workshop formats for our colleagues but also for our clients, enabling them to understand what it takes to be data-driven and data-ready.
state-of-the-art machine learning and data science techniques allow us to build powerful models to forecast & optimize sales, churn, fraud etc. We build predictive maintenance, image & object recognition and anomaly detection models.
Data Engineering & Infrastructure
for us technology is an enabler, thus we make sure we utilize what is most suitable for solving the given problem. Modern tech stack, cloud-driven services, powerful GPUs – these are some of the ingredients that make us successful.
We are looking for you
Is any of the subject matters above the area you’d like to focus on? Let us know. We are looking for you to join us.
What we expect from you
- A strong academic background (MSc or Ph.D.), having studied a quantitative subject such as mathematics or statistics or equivalent experience in a related subject.
- can-do /can-solve attitude
- team-play and good communications skills (good English is a must, good German is a plus)
- willingness to travel
- passionate curiosity …
…and at least 3 questions answered with a confident yes
(the more the better)
- Do you have a strong knowledge of Python and/or R (or any other data-science related language?
- Are you a mathematical and statistical expert?
- Are you familiar with SQL and are you adept at Data Mining and Explorative Data Analysis?
- Do you have experience in dealing with large amounts of data and building scalable data pipelines?
- Are you as comfortable interfacing directly with the customer as you are developing hypotheses or exploring & wrangling datasets?
- Are you capable of explaining complex concepts in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you keeping up with state-of-the-art Data Science technologies, algorithms & techniques by attending relevant conferences and courses and you love sharing your knowledge with your peers?
If your are an expert in one of the subject matters we offer – don´t hesitate to get in touch!
Send us your complete application by our application tool, including your expected salary, starting date and your location preference.
For questions Julia Loy will be at your disposal at: email@example.com.