The Wo-Men Automotive Summit is back and this time you can join from the comfort of your own house! On the 24th of November, the Summit will celebrate international females’ success stories, enable conversations with other passionate individuals and provide a virtual platform to discuss crucial matters of the automotive industry. The Summit is an event about women but certainly not just for women! The conference is open to anyone who wants to meet like-minded people.
The WoMen Automotive Summit will be focussing on the business issues within automotive and discussing in depth the matter of diversity. You can expect the event to cover:
- What are the everyday consequences of current diversity issues?
- To what extent are technology advances affecting everyone’s role in the industry?
- Where can future opportunities be seized and what are the risks?
For registration please use our discount code CPGMN25.
Join the sessions of our automotive experts:
Networking and Compatibility of Profession, Family and Private Life
- Dr. Sandra Mähner, Project Manager, Capgemini
- Andreas Baumann, Project Manager, Ambassadors for Profession, Family and Private life, Capgemini
8:50AM – 9:10AM | Stage
Be female. Be successful. Become a Digital Manufacturing expert
- Marie-Fleur Revel, Vice President, Capgemini
10:05AM–10:50AM | Stage
Keynote Panel Discussion: The tools to succeed – The importance of a support network, Female role models, How to retain great staff, Changing your work culture for the better
- Dr. Christiane Feder-Andres, Capgemini
- Sylvia Neubauer, BMW Group, Germany
- Helen Melling, McLaren Automotive
- Caroline Trudeau, Slalom, USA