Together with Capgemini Invent, the organization began the optimization of its private-label packaging to drive clean growth, satisfy new packaging laws and meet increasing consumer expectations
Client: European food retailer
A European food retailer required a comprehensive sustainable packaging strategy for its private-label product assortment, as well as the corresponding organizational structures, clear processes and suitable tools in order to systematically improve the environmental friendliness of its private-label packaging
Capgemini Invent worked hand in hand with the organization to define its vision and strategic orientation before adapting its operating model and processes to pursue clearly established sustainable packaging targets. In the year following the project start, more than 200 tons in plastic savings per year were realized.
- Packaging optimization of 25% of private-label articles, equal to 50% of the annual quantity
- Strategic organization and toolkit for the future
- Improved transparency and understanding of packaging KPIs
Find out more
- Read the Success Story to discover how Capgemini Invent and a European food retailer developed a robust operating model for less plastic packaging.
- Explore our Retail sector services for insights into how we can transform your business to meet future consumer needs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this project.