Digital Commerce is not just about the latest technology. It’s about choosing the right one for your specific organization, with your specific needs, as the platform for future digital transformation across the business.
Meeting the Expectations of Ever-Demanding Customers
Many B2B companies are behind the curve in embracing digital commerce
- Sales force inefficiency and a focus on transaction rather than consultancy
- Inadequate levels of customer service and fulfillment
- Low take-up of new products in the overall sales portfolio
Technology issues are also an impediment to fluid transactions with:
- Legacy SAP and CRM systems
- Sporadic year-on-year additions of ad hoc software
- Inadequate integration of commerce engines into the end-to-end process
Business-to-consumer companies also face challenges
- Improve website functionality and scalability, and reduce the time to market for new products
- Modify the experience to meet customers’ evolving buying preferences
- Integrate multiple channels, including social media
- Implement smoother end-to-end operations, with real-time information and streamlined order fulfillment
Capgemini provides a one-stop response to these needs. We offer a combination of best-in-class digital-commerce software from hybris, customer experience consulting, hybris technical implementation, and SAP integration from Capgemini, in a single end-to-end service solution.
A Powerful Combination of Services
- Digital commerce strategy, implementation and integration
- User Experience/UI & Design
- Marketing strategy
- Content & Campaign Management
- Customer and social media analytics
- Order-to-deliver processes and seamless out/in-store experience
- Drive business growth with new commercial and revenue models, improved online stickiness and conversion rates, and increased competitive differentiation
- Bring clients closer to their end-users via a seamless and positive multi-channel experience that enhances brand loyalty
- Improve end-customer context and business performance through the intelligent use of real-time digital decision-making
- Leverage innovation through our digital partner ecosystem – including our relationships with hybris and SAP – as well as through our own IP assets
- Scale up online presence quickly – by product, sector, geography or all three
- Reduce internal costs of direct selling by 10-30% and improve operational efficiency
- Improve product margins through lower customer acquisition costs and increased revenue
- Deliver a better customer experience and therefore stand out from the competition.
Download our Point of View Digital Transformation is underpinned by the Enterprise IT Landscape, which outlines that having a strong existing back-office & supply-chain set-up is a vital ingredient to enabling digital technologies. Sweating existing assets is a key part of this transformation.
Read more about Capgemini's SAP integration expertise.