The rapid introduction of new online and mobile channels, and the accompanying change in customer behaviors, warrants a new focus on channel management.
Capgemini Consulting has developed a number of core services that will help you optimize your cross-channel investment while increasing customer value and satisfaction.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach on Cross Channel Marketing
We help you better manage the evolving channel landscape by:
- Developing and implementing multi-channel strategies that optimize customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Creating the optimal channel mix based on an assessment of customer wants and needs, and channel economics
- Linking the channels that customers use as they move from awareness through purchase and advocacy
- Identifying and leveraging new channels of interaction and distribution, including customer-to-customer social networks
- Enabling seamless customer experiences within and across channels by integrating channel functionality
- Re-engineering internal organizational structures around the many new types of customer interaction
Our Track Record and Value Delivery on Cross Channel Management
Our experiences in Channel Management span across a wide range of business functions and industries. Key examples of how we have helped companies better manage their channels include:
- Transformation of a high-tech manufacturer into a retail player by launching and managing its online webshops
- Development of a speech recognition capability and workflow for a leading PC and video game retailer
- Development of a channel strategy focusing on sales, customer service, and delivery for a communications and logistics company
- Consolidation of local contact centers achieving improved touchpoints between a government and its citizens at lower costs.
- Design and implementation of a distinctive multichannel service model for a bank’s retail and small business customers