Welcome to the first issue of Capgemini Consulting’s Digital Transformation Review. The rise of new digital technologies is one of the most exhilarating challenges facing companies today. No sector or organization is immune from the digital phenomenon, which dictates its own pace and presence in the management agenda. The question is no longer when companies need to make digital a strategic priority – this tipping point is past
– but how to embrace it and turn it to competitive advantage.
Given this urgency, should we now view the rise of digital as the alpha and omega of transformation strategies, the focal point for every aspect of corporate change? Our hypothesis is that transformation strategy is its own master, but we have reached a stage where transformation cannot be done in isolation from digital.
The first edition of Capgemini Consulting’s Digital Transformation Review features articles on:
- L’Oreal’s Choices by Marc Menesguen
- Transform to the Power of Digital: Digital Transformation as a Driver of Corporate Performance by Capgemini Consulting
- No Sector is Immune by Andrew McAfee, MIT
- The Boom of Chinese e-Commerce by Brian Xin, StarryMedia
- A Transformed Society is Emerging by Bernard Stiegler, philosopher