Our Areas of Expertise
Creating Operational Excellence through Connected Supply Chain, Digital Procurement and Digital Manufacturing.
We help companies define their digital transformation strategy and subsequently steer their digital transformation journey to smart, connected products and plants.
Through our Digital Manufacturing services and capabilities, we can help you to:
- Improve the digital maturity of core manufacturing functions across product and asset life cycle management and operations management
We draw on deep expertise in consulting, innovation, technology and engineering services, combined with a network of global Applied Innovation Exchanges and a strong ecosystem of partners, to ensure our clients gain sustainable competitive advantage from digital investments
Connected Supply Chain
To keep up with today’s competitive business landscape and ever-changing market, there is a need to re-shape traditional Supply Chains and embrace digitalization in order to innovate, disrupt and evolve – becoming faster, better, more lean and agile.
Through our Connected Supply Chain services and capabilities, we can help you to:
- Define a Supply Chain Strategy and Supply Chain Design covering the whole value chain and important business levers
We consider Supply Chain Visibility and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) as key enablers for managing a business within, as well as across organizational boundaries.
We have developed a unique set of Procurement Transformation capabilities designed to support the requirements of today’s Supply Chain Directors, Chief Procurement Officers, CFOs and CEOs. We help companies’ procurement organizations to transform into innovative partners bringing value to the end-customer.
Through our Digital Procurement services and capabilities, we can help you to:
- Develop and implement Purchasing Strategy and Operating Model
- Implement Category Management and Strategic Purchasing Function with concrete Sourcing Strategy
- Develop and implement organization, processes and source-to-pay technology to maximize the value of corporate purchasing
Utilize the possibilities of analytics, social media, cloud and mobile for supplier relationship management, from market monitoring to supplier value management
Track Record and Value Delivery
Through strong global practice with thousands of practitioners in over 40 countries possessing both deep industry and consulting experience we have successfully delivered projects for small and large companies. From the Fortune 50 to the suppliers of the Fortune 500, and for companies in both the private and public sectors
Within Connected Supply Chain, we have e.g.
- Delivered digital strategies within the automotive industry,
- Established global production preparation processes,
- defined a Manufacturing Lifecycle Management (MLM) concepts
- Supported a construction equipment manufacturers to set-up end-to-end PLM transformation program