Capgemini Consulting is the global leader in Digital Transformation. With the digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global management consulting team works with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation.
As a management consultant you will be part of a successful team advising industry leaders and creating momentum for organizational shifts in major transformation programs. You will work from innovative strategy to execution.
Capgemini Consulting is growing rapidly and we are recruiting talented graduates and young professionals to join our team in Sweden in the spring or fall of 2018. If you bring dedication, drive and an eagerness to learn, we are interested in connecting with you.
What we are looking for:
- MSc students graduating during 2018 or young professionals with 1-2 years of experience from management consulting or business development
- MSc in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong academic record
- Team player with strong social skills
- Great oral and written communication skills (both in Swedish and English)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
We value international and professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
What we offer
- Attractive opportunities for growth in a global organization, in a unique collaborative culture
- Position within our successful management consulting organization, taking an active part in strengthening and growing our business in Sweden
- Close work with clients and experienced colleagues to enable you to develop into a successful management consultant and advisor
- Support of your rapid development through ongoing training and mentoring while giving you space to realize your potential
Submit Your Resume online before 13th of November 2017 latest 4 pm CET including CV, letter of introduction, University transcripts and a copy of your high school grades. Clearly specify preferred location (Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö) and expected graduation date. Please note that we recruit on a rolling basis, so apply as soon as possible.
Read more about our career opportunities at www.capgemini-consulting.se or contact Emma Malmström, HR Graduate Recruitment, on +46 70 566 0648.
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organization of the Capgemini Group, specializing in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. We work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organizational change. Find out more at: www.capgemini-consulting.comApply now