Capgemini Consulting is globally a leading management consultancy within digital transformation and strategy. We specialize in advising and supporting organizations in significant transformations, from innovative strategy to execution, and with a strong focus on results. With over +3,500 (YE 2017) consultants worldwide and total revenue of EUR +500M (2016) we have an established client network and the capacity, deep knowledge and experience to serve our clients in various markets.
Capgemini Consulting is part of Capgemini Group with around 180,000 employees worldwide and a total revenue of EUR 12.5B (2016). The Group is one of the world’s largest providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, and has grown significantly in revenue over the past years.
As a management consultant you will be part of a successful team advising industry leaders and creating momentum for organizational shifts in major transformation programs. You will work from innovative strategy to execution.
Capgemini Consulting is growing rapidly and we are recruiting talented graduates and young professionals to join our team in Finland during the spring of 2018. If you bring dedication, drive and an eagerness to learn, we would very much want to connect with you.
What we offer
- Attractive opportunities for growth in a global organization, in a unique and collaborative culture.
- Position within our successful management consulting organization, taking an active part in strengthening and growing our business.
- Close work with clients and experienced colleagues to enable you to develop into a successful management consultant and advisor.
- Support of your rapid development through ongoing training and mentoring while giving you space to realize your potential.
What we are looking for
- M.Sc. students graduating during 2017 and early 2018 or young professionals with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- M.Sc. in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong academic records.
- Team player with strong social skills.
- You need to be fluent in Finnish and English, and have superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly.
We value international and professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
Please visit our homepage to learn more about our company, capabilities, sectors and what we offer: https://www.capgemini.com/consulting-se/
If you feel that this sounds like a really interesting opportunity and you have what we are looking for – we are very much looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CV, letter of introduction, University transcripts and a copy of your matriculation examination as well as high school grades. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date. We recruit on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible.Apply now