About Capgemini Consulting
Capgemini Consulting is globally a leading management consultancy within digital transformation and strategy. We specialize in advising and supporting organizations in significant transformations, from innovative strategy to execution, and with a strong focus on results. With over +3,500 (YE 2017) consultants worldwide and total revenue of EUR +500M (2016) we have an established client network and the capacity, deep knowledge and experience to serve our clients in various markets.
One of the major trends today in management consulting is to acquire innovators. In February 2016, Capgemini acquired Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy and design firm with offices in NY, San Francisco and London. A year later we gained Idean, a global experience design agency, providing comprehensive digital and customer experience design for brands. Founded in Helsinki, and today with studios in major cities in North America and Europe. In addition, we have a long research collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) on digital transformation. We build our foundation on research, both independently as well as in partnership with MIT Center for Digital Business, to gain the latest trends and solutions.
Capgemini Consulting is part of Capgemini Group with around 180,000 employees worldwide and a total revenue of EUR 12.5B (2016). The Group is one of the world’s largest providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, and has grown significantly in revenue over the past years.
What we offer
Our Sweden and Finland offices are growing and we are looking for outstanding professionals wanting to join our digital transformation journey. Today we are nearly 200 consultants working at Capgemini Consulting in Sweden and Finland. Our main office is located in Stockholm, and we also have offices in Gothenburg, Malmö and Espoo.
Early on at Capgemini Consulting you will get exposure to our clients and start your first projects. You will be part of a large network of exceptional colleagues and clients, which gives you multiple opportunities to learn new and develop your skills. We have a strong focus on our people, our consultants are our biggest asset, and ensuring that our people get the chance to perform means everything to us. You will have a clear career path with us and we will in different ways support you along the journey. But in the end, you are in the driver’s seat!
We are proud of our culture and believe highly that it is one of the factors that differentiate us. Our culture is very ambitious, and results focused, always aiming higher – towards the best digital solutions for our clients. At the same time, we are truly collaborative and have a welcoming and social atmosphere – a culture we are known to have and want to value, and believe makes us the successful company we are.
When working at Capgemini Consulting you will become a member in one of our global communities where you will gain inspiration, personal growth, and support in client projects, as well as in business development and account management.
As a management consultant at Capgemini Consulting you will help our clients define and deliver new digital strategies. You need to have the experience and ability to deliver tangible results in challenging projects, and influence executive management decisions, by balancing between listening and challenging assumptions, and taking a firm position once needed. Our commitment to our clients is to deliver significant improvements in value and performance, this you will do in a team with persistent focus on results.
In a nutshell you will:
- Deliver end to end digital strategy, transformation and innovation projects.
- Develop strategies and business plans for new digital solutions.
- Design roadmaps which help our clients move with speed based on agile development and innovative solutions.
- Plan our clients’ transition and build a compelling business case for it.
- Evaluate the implications for our clients’ organization and capabilities and how they should transform to optimize results.
The experiences you need
- 3-12 years’ experience from a top management consulting company specialized in digital transformation and strategy.
- Alternatively, working in a larger organizations core business unit in a project management role. Ideally worked in a management consulting company somewhere during career.
- Experience from at least one of our main capabilities; Digital Strategy & Customer Experience, Business Model Transformation, Supply Chain Management Operational Excellence or Business & Technology Innovation.
- Strong experience and specialization in one of following sectors; Automotive/Manufacturing, Customer Products & Retail, Telco/High-Tech, Financial Services or Government/Public Sector.
- You need to be fluent in Swedish or Finnish and English, and have superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results and successful business development.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a high degree of politically savviness.
- A hands-on approach, with a sense of urgency and of prioritization.
- Strategic and analytical mind-set combined with an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- M.Sc. degree.
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö or Espoo and with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites.
Please visit our homepage to learn more about our company, capabilities, sectors and what we offer: https://www.capgemini.com/consulting-se/
If you feel that this sounds like a really interesting opportunity and you have the required experiences – we are very much looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CV. We recruit on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible.