Our Expertise and Unique Approach
Capgemini Consulting’s Retail & Consumer Products sector offers top level management consulting services to advise leading brands how to enhance customer experience and disrupt business models in the digital economy. We help drive strategy formulation and execution, accelerate results and transform companies based on our unique business and digital transformation capabilities. We have great retail & consumer products expertise within our global & regional network of retail & consumer products management consultants.
Our focus is on the implications of Digital Transformation and customer experience along with retail strategies and growth concepts. Our expertise includes multichannel retailing, integrated planning and execution, and store and channel operations. These capabilities are combined with leading-edge retail-specific technology skills in digital customer experience, digital marketing, internet fulfillment, mobile technologies, near-field communication as well as digital signage to integrate the digital and store experience. As an integral part of our service, we apply business analytics to data – including “big data”. Insights gained, combined with enterprise performance management, lead to enhanced customer service, improved decisions and financial results.
Our global team work with the world’s leading retailers and largest consumer products companies, including Tesco, Morrisons, Burberry, Carrefour, Coca-Cola, Unilever and MARS Inc. Our Nordic team in has strong market knowledge and broad experience of the local retail environment.
Our work has included:
- Development of Digital transformation governance model
- Building and implementing Digital Marketing strategies
- Definition of Market Entry strategy
- Retail growth format development and transformation programs
- E-commerce entry models
- Developing and implementing retail target operating models
- Digital product data strategy
- Supply chain strategy and transforming end-to-end supply chains
- Development of operational model for customer analytics unit
- Supporting back-office transformations in procurement, HR, finance and IT – where appropriate including business process outsourcing.