Capgemini Consulting is the Global Strategy and Transformation Consulting brand of the Capgemini Group. We specialize in advising and supporting organizations in transforming their business, from the development of innovative strategy through to execution, with a consistent focus on sustainable results. We offer a novel approach to leading companies and governments, using innovative methods, technology and the talents of over 4,000 consultants world-wide.
Are you a talented, professional and driven graduate? Would you like to make a real impact in shaping and transforming businesses to meet future needs? As a graduate in Capgemini Consulting you will become part of our Business Analysis Group (BAG), a unique graduate program that is designed specifically to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in the world of Management Consulting.
BAG will provide you with ongoing training, support and opportunities to challenge yourself and develop, in an exciting, safe and social environment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of research and projects across our strategy and transformation services and industries. BAG will kick-start your career and ensure your ongoing success as a Management Consultant in Capgemini Consulting after you finish BAG.
- Master’s degree (or above) with strong academic results
- International experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in Norwegian and English
- The ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- Professional experience and/or voluntary work
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- High personal drive and focus on quality
- Challenging and exciting projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Training at Capgemini University in Paris
- International opportunities
- Inspiring work and a clear career path
- Unique collaborative culture
- Competitive conditions and benefits
Starting date for the graduate program is August 2018.
Please attach your cover letter, CV, certified academic transcripts (including High School Certificates) and any other relevant documentation on or before 4th of March 23:59 CET
Contact: Kanutte Røstad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions, please contact us via email to email@example.com