Capgemini’s global network of over 20,000 financial services professionals worldwide serves the industry with deep domain experience, enhanced service offerings and a reputation for unparalleled, next generation global delivery.
We are a class leader in digital strategy consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having on their customers and business.
We have developed our Insurance All Channel Experience, which uniquely places Capgemini to advise and deliver for insurers looking to use digital to:
• Shape and evolve their customer experience
• Enhance and expand their distribution and service channels
• Integrate and optimise their marketing across channels
• Innovate their business models and operations
• Enhance their employee proposition
• Reduce their costs
We currently serve more than 900 financial services clients who trust us to move their businesses forward with proven solutions in consulting, technology and outsourcing.
Capgemini Consulting, the Management Consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, is growing and is seeking to recruit a number of specialist General Insurance and Life & Pensions management consultants in the UK. You will become part of a team that develops next generation solutions to transform traditional insurance companies into efficient, digitally-enabled, customer-centric organisations.
Skills and Experience
You will require:
• Strong management consulting experience with proven sales and delivery success in General Insurance and/or Life & Pensions;
• Extensive knowledge of the General Insurance and/or Life & Pensions market;
• A clear and proven area of specialism – e.g. deep claims or operations for General Insurance or deep policy administration or regulatory change for Life & Pensions;
• A proven track record in consulting new business development/account management in large insurance companies across the full sales lifecycle;
• Experience of proposition building and delivery;
• Good existing relationships with senior executives of major UK insurers;
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering insurance consulting solutions;
• Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.