Our Business & Technology Innovation team is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. High demand in our key accounts underpins our concrete growth plans. Our main focus is on delivering profitable outcomes in business and IT orientated environments. We work in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
Main Purpose Of Role
We are looking for experienced and talented Management Consultants who are interested in being a major contributor of the Cybersecurity offer, in close collaboration with our Capgemini UK IT security practices.
- Senior Consultants will apply domain expertise and methods in areas of consulting capability and / or industry or sector knowledge; SCs will be experts in the team and support others’ development in one or more area; they will be able to manage a workstream of consultants and client staff within a broader project.
- Managing Consultants will lead the development of domain expertise and methods in areas of consulting capability and/ or industry or sector knowledge; MCs will be mentors in the business and key points of contact for clients. MCs will manage projects without daily oversight from Principals or VPs, and be at the forefront of identifying new sell-on opportunities within accounts to which they deliver.
This exciting Senior Consultant level role will be to work on the pursuit and delivery of consulting services around Cybersecurity. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing robust and pragmatic Cybersecurity projects, with the ability to advise on additional Capgemini consulting services;
- Collaborating with colleagues who will be delivering security testing, Identity & access management and security analytics.
- Providing expertise in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of Cybersecurity;
- Engaging in projects for our clients which transform their Cybersecurity capabilities and reduce business risk;
- Engaging with clients in business and IT to influence the board and stakeholders;
You will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals.
Skills and Experience
You should have experience in several of the following areas:
- Cyber advisory services;
- Cyber Strategy and Target Operating Model;
- Cyber project management – establishing and controlling;
- Cyber Maturity Model, health assessments, and privacy impact assessments;
- Cyber Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) assessment and recommendations;
- Threat and Vulnerability assessment and management;
- Third-party risk management – supply chain risks, ISP risks, software vendor risks;
- Cybersecurity standards (i.e. ISF Standards of Good Practise, ISO 27001/2, HMG Security Policy Framework, PCI-DSS, PASS 555, COBIT, NIST)
You will also require:
- Management consulting competencies such as people and change management, business process design, transformation and employee processes as well as proven delivery success in the Cybersecurity space (IT security policy, IT security processes, IT security strategies);
- Recent experience of consulting in one of the following industry sectors: Financial Services/Insurance, Utilities (Energy/Water), Consumer Products, Retail, Central Government
- Excellent communication skills to influence stakeholders;
Of value to the role:
- A certification in security management (e.g. CSMP, CISM , GSLC, CISSP or similar).
- Understanding of Digital Transformation, related to Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, and Internet of Things
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.