London base location with travel
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
To meet the demands of consumers in an environmentally conscious sector, companies in the Nuclear industry across the UK are investing billions in new infrastructure with large associated capital programmes. Given the scale of investment there is a very strong focus from regulators, investors and the companies alike to ensure these capital programmes are delivered effectively, efficiently and in compliance with applicable regulations.
As a result we are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful Business Change Management Consultants who are already working with major Nuclear organisations. We have built a successful track record of delivering successful business change through the deployment of best practice business change management tools, methods and approaches honed on major transformation programmes with our clients. Our consultants bring to bear Nuclear and Utilities experience, a strong business improvement skillset, an understanding of technology and a highly collaborative approach. We need more talented people like them to join our team.
What you’ll do
The primary role involves the implementation of business change management workstreams aligned to major IT and business transformation programmes working collaboratively with staff of all levels from across industry. You will provide the Nuclear, Utility or Asset Intensive industry expertise to support the development of innovative and pragmatic business change management solutions in the Nuclear sector. You will form part of an experienced and flexible project delivery team, helping clients to manage key stakeholders, assess business change impacts, ensure business change readiness activities and transform behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency and improved business outcomes. You will also be able to manage risks appropriately with the client and your own team.
What you’ll bring
You will have experience of business transformation programmes in Nuclear, Utility or Asset Intensive industries, a track record of successful delivery as well as the following personal attributes and qualifications:
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Managing and/or delivering business change in Nuclear, Utility or Asset Intensive industries, either working for an institution or for a consulting firm.
- Assisting with the design and development of business change management initiatives covering business and technology implementation propositions.
- Understanding the full capital projects life-cycle from inception to decommissioning, including ongoing asset management.
- Managing and delivering in small to medium sized teams working with multiple and varied stakeholders at different seniority levels to deliver tangible positive outcomes.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes demanding project environment.
- You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage effectively with a range of Nuclear or Utilities project staff up to a senior level on Nuclear or Utilities project specific subjects.
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop. You may have personal team lead / management experience, but this is not essential.
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- You will be able to work within an integrated team environment in a fast paced, pressurised client environment.
- You’ll have a track record of successful delivery within large scale projects or programmes working alongside other parties.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options or you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/