Fahrenheit 212 is a global innovation, strategy and design firm. We define innovation strategies and develop products, services, and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients.
We are looking for an Innovation Consultant to join the Idea Development team in our Munich office. We’re looking for someone with the ability to think strategically and creatively, and with experience and passion for developing and expressing new ideas and opportunities. You should be self-propelled by relentless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You should have experience generating powerful consumer insights, developing breakthrough innovation solutions and crafting new product concepts for Fortune 500 companies across a range of industries.
Fahrenheit212 just started out of our office in Munich. Our office environment is open, modern and bright; our working culture is fast-paced, creative and collaborative.
As an Innovation Consultant in our Idea Development team, you would be responsible for:
- Generating and articulating thought-provoking consumer insights,
- Helping to develop and design of new product, service and experience ideas,
- Framing portfolio strategies based on strategic and consumer insight
- Writing and optimizing concise and compelling research concepts,
- Designing and overseeing qualitative research activities,
- Stimulating and inspiring cross-functional teams – both internally and externally,
- Presenting key deliverables to senior executives with our clients’ organizations
You would have daily contact with stakeholders at Fortune 500 companies, and as a result be exceptionally capable at rapid problem solving, and nurturing relationships with client partners. You would be working with cross-functional project teams within Fahrenheit 212 and working closely with Engagement Managers in our strategy team across all projects.
When we recruit Innovation Consultants, we are looking not just for candidates who can fulfill the role outlined above, but as importantly candidates we believe have the potential to ultimately become Directors and play a leadership role in the firm. In addition to regular team training sessions, you would be assigned a mentor to work with you on building specific skills and capabilities aligned to pre-defined professional development goals.
You should have a graduate degree, and a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in the field of innovation – for an innovation consulting firm, a design firm or within a corporate innovation team. You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing innovations. You should be self-propelled by restless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight, comfortable in a highly charged idea-centric environment, fascinated with changing the world, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical. You should be the most creative and restless member of whatever company you’re currently working for.
You should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Powerful Storytelling. You should have an intuitive ability to represent complex concepts in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Engaging Presentation Skills. You should be experienced and comfortable presenting to large groups and delivering inspiring and engaging presentations.
- Creative Sensibilities. You should have an aesthetic appreciation, and ideally experience working with creative teams across a range of disciplines and deliverables.
- Contagious Passion. You should see and be inspired by disruptive innovation and transformational ideas and be able to stoke the fires of those around you.
- Considered Opinions. You should be able to form thoughtful and considered perspectives, supported by both objective fact and strategic conviction.
How to Apply
- Tell us “Why Fahrenheit 212?” in 200 words, in your cover letter.
- Attach your resume or CV.
- Attach your portfolio, examples of your work, or a link to your website (describing the projects you worked on: your role, your creative process, project objectives and project outcomes – supplemented with visuals such as sketches, designs, copy, screenshots, photos, wireframes, etc.)
- Submit application.
For further questions please reach out to Svenja Fölster.
Fahrenheit 212 is a part of Capgemini Consulting, the global strategy and transforming consulting arm of the Capgemini Group, which specializes in advising and supporting enterprise & digital transformation from innovation strategy to execution with an unstinting focus on results.Jetzt bewerben