The Pre-Sales Solution Architect lives at the intersection between sales and engineering and service delivery. The Pre-Sales Solution Architect must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The Solution Architect works as a team member on the sales team and is the primary liaison between sale and service delivery. This position is a key resource for all resources on all teams.
- Collaborate with the sales team on developing solutions offerings that properly align with the client’s business needs, requirements and available budgets.
- Gather and use customer requirements to develop solution offerings that align with StoredTech business offerings.
- Work with the sales team to drive account planning for both new and existing clients.
- Effectively deliver to the sales team required bill of materials and scopes of work that are appropriately detailed based on the stage of the sales process.
- Work closely as a liaison between the sales team and our Director of IT to assure that the solutions we are proposing are aligned with those that our service delivery teams can deliver and support.
- Complete thorough analysis of existing client environments with the objectives of:
- Uncovering additional sales opportunities,
- Uncovering configuration and service related issues that our service delivery team should address,
- Assuring that the environment is accurately documented in the appropriate tools.
- Perform against established SLA’s and Metric’s to exceed client expectations Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer.
- Participate in client and internal projects as required.
- Complete assigned projects and support tickets while accurately recording time and activities.
- Maintain current certifications. Organize work, set and manage multiple priorities and meet critical time deadlines.