Now we are looking for: System Specialist
Location: Shanghai, China
Working Hours: Full time
As a System Specialist you will be a part of Distributed site LCM project that are mainly responsible to migrate all Windows 2008 R2 server to Windows 2016 server remotely.
When it comes to daily operation you are also responsible to ensure availability in accordance with agreed service levels. This may include the following:
- Monitoring and analyzing system activities to ensure maximum performance, efficiency and availability within the production environment.
- Performing both routine and emergency systems management tasks for daily operations on our production environment which range from moderately to highly complex in nature.
- Ensuring reliable system state and data backups for all Production servers.
- Handling hardware migrations, software upgrades and new server installations
- Performing troubleshooting and analysis of incidents to isolate, diagnose and resolve problems related to Windows Server.
To be successful in the role as a System Specialist, you need:
- 3+ years proven working experience as windows server engineer/administrator
- Deep technical skills of the Windows 2008 R2 operating system (Knowledge of Windows 2016 is preferable)
- Deep knowledge of MS virtualization solution Hyper-V
- Familiar with VMWare virtualization solution
- Solid PowerShell scripting skill
- Good hardware knowledge of HP/DELL servers
- Ability to work in a multicultural global team. Have effective interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Have the courage to express opinions, to act and take the consequences of actions.
- Use own initiative to improve working processes and keep your competence updated.
- Ability to take your responsibilities and make necessary decisions even under complex Circumstances and know when and how to escalate.
- Able to prioritize work and work in a structured way
- Be fluent in English, spoken and written.
Knowledge of the HP Insight manager, Citrix Presentation Server and BMC Remedy are all a plus.
If you would like to apply, please contact Wang Teresa email@example.com.