Client Service Manager-FMCG & Retail
Location: Shanghai, China
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain client relationship with delivery and project managers, fielding client inquiries and resolving client complaints.
- Demand creation and tracking, directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of requests
- Analysis of the existing practices of an account and make recommendations for improvements.
- SPOC for people management for the client
- Review financial statements, evaluating competitors, and analyzing business practices. With the deep dive of client understanding, CSM may suggest a new business model or technical solutions by support from solution delivery team, prepare recommendations and present to the client.
- Have good understanding for cooperation IT portfolios (CRM/ERP/SCM/MES/HCM etc.) and corporate IT project delivery lifecycles (Design/Build/Testing/Deploy etc.).
- Fluent English skill is required as must. Oversea working or academy experience, or proven experience in English working environment.
- Demonstrated go-to-market or project management experience in Retail or Consume Products is must.
- Business Development experience, such as pre-sales technique support, participate corporate IT project biding, able to build solution proposal independently or integrate from another expert.
- Digital experience (eCommerce, To C, WeChat etc) as plus
If you would like to apply, please contact Wang Teresa email@example.com.