Keeping the world of information technology safe and secure
Coresec was established in 2003 and is a market leader delivering cyber security and networking solutions. Coresec is currently represented in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and Denmark, with offices in Malmö (HQ), Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Aarhus. With more than 250 employees, 24×7 manned Network & Security Operations Centers, and an estimated turnover of €60M in 2015.
In the words of Johan Andersson, CEO of Coresec, “Our ambition is to build Coresec into a clear market leader in Europe, to massively increase the size of the company and to be present in key European countries in the coming years. We firmly believe that further specialization, international scope, and taking an active part in the ongoing consolidation of the sector in Europe will be good for our customers, our partners and our employees.”
Maintaining a strong foothold
Due to its ambitious expansion, Coresec found itself burdened with a number of legacy and self-developed IT systems. Also, expansion in size, location and services had created disparity between existing systems and processes. While Coresec’s sales process was set up on Salesforce, its service process worked through a legacy system. The lack of synchronisation between the sales and service processes added another layer of challenge for Coresec because a significant amount of its data was spread across multiple systems and worksheets.
Understanding the risks associated with outdated systems, Coresec recognized that to continue improving its processes and to remain a leader in the industry, it had to replace its legacy and homegrown solutions and consolidate any remaining platforms and data.
Coresec sought a provider who could migrate all its inventory information and contracts to a Salesforce-based solution and help improve its customer service process. It expected the provider to dispense world-class insight on Coresec’s processes and customer data. Finding a partner who could advise and help provide holistic execution for all customer service and sales processes was the deciding factor.
Coresec’s transformation journey
Coresec saw Capgemini as a partner who was able to listen and gauge what was critical to its business. Furthermore, Capgemini had the knowledge and experience to help Coresec on this transformation journey around CRM and Customer Service. Coresec approved of Salesforce’s best of breed technology and proven ability to work in collaboration with Capgemini’s domain knowledge, SFDC skills, and structured approach to transformation project delivery.
The Capgemini team implemented Service Cloud as the turnkey replacement solution for Coresec’s Service Desk and related processes. The set-up of the project and the mode of engagement with Coresec were highly agile and flexible.
Results Count: Translating efforts into exceptional customer experience
- Improved visibility: The project implementation armed Coresec with greater visibility into its key business parameters including SLAs.
- Multi-channel experience: The implementation has allowed Coresec to start diversifying toward a multi-channel approach using mail, phone, online communities and planning for a stage two with live chat for interaction with customers.
- Customer communities: The use of Communities is in pilot phase and Coresec is looking into using it to boost Service and Collaboration with its Clients.
- Higher management efficiency: After the project implementation, Coresec now witnesses quicker case resolution, increased ability to track and measure KPIs, and better invoice management.
- Reduced process duration and improved critical resource availability: The project implementation freed the equivalent of three full-time resources and the time taken to perform the inventory was reduced by 30% per case handled.
- Customer process enhancement: By migrating all inventory information and contracts to Salesforce, Coresec was able to boost its customer service process and elevate the customer experience. Furthermore, Coresec gained better insight into its customers, which augmented all aspects of the customer process. This helped Coresec provide faster and better service.