The only platform integrating natively 1D to 3D, Geographical Information and IoT data, therefore managing the asset’s Internet of Dimensions (IoD) along its lifecycle.
A BIM platform to enhance operational efficiency and meet compliance and safety standards for your buildings or infrastructure assets.
ReflectIoD is a cloud-based and secure Digital Twin Platform that enables data-centric collaboration for building and infrastructure operations and maintenance. The platform integrates natively 1D to 3D, point cloud, geographical information, and IOT data while offering value-added services to improve operations.
The platform offers multiple data and business-oriented services including:
- Validation of multi-source data quality, data consistency reports and data validation workflows
- Data exposition: Data segregation as-per user profile, full text and semantic search
- Virtual training, asset revamping, IoT alerts, support to diagnosis, inspection and field operations
- Design reviews, handover, commissioning and remote assistance.
Highlights of Reflect-IoD
- It is a highly scalable cloud native platform.
- It integrates Autodesk Forge APIs and geographical information systems.
- It integrates Capgemini’s platforms such as X-IoT for device management, and Andy 3D for visualization of hybrid 3D data.
- It can be configured according to industry and project specific requirements.
- It is adaptable to agile and incremental implementation methods.
- Reflect-IoD is BIM/IFC and ISO 55000 compliant.
Reflect-IoD is a plug-and-play solution and it can be set up within a week with incremental scope of data and use cases. Watch this video to get a view of the platform in action.