Kick off your career with us! As a Young Professional Consultant join an inclusive community of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs, and experts who celebrate diversity of backgrounds, experience, and thinking.
Just finished your studies and want to get ahead in your career?
Discover the opportunities we offer to early professionals like you!
How we can help you shaping your future
You can join one of our practices within areas as varied as:
- Cloud Computing
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Financial Services and Wealth Management
- Data Science
We have multiple entry-level career path options – contact us, and we will find the best way to “bring to life” what you have learnt at University.
We offer meaningful development opportunities where you’ll have real responsibility and the possibility to create an impact from day one. We want to offer you a career start that pays off! Imagine your future at Capgemini Switzerland in Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, or Zurich.
Join now and start working on exciting projects while developing an in-depth understanding of businesses.
What we expect from you
We understand that just after graduation you may not yet have a broad working experience – and this is totally OK! We are much more interested in your potential.
Check by yourself if it is matching with you!
- A proficient English and French or/and German speaker?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
- Sharp and focused?
What you can expect
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Expand your skills with a permanent position – we are not offering you a graduate program, as we don’t want to say goodbye to you after just a few months of working together. We want you to stay with us – and therefore we offer you a permanent position from the beginning. We are flexible regarding the working time – it can be full-time, 80%- or 60%-time role.
- Take a steep learning curve and keep growing – you’ll enjoy a supportive environment where you’ll work side by side with the consulting industry’s top talents and where vast technology expertise and knowledge will be shared with you. On top of that, we will propose you a specific learning path at the Capgemini University platform.
- Make a real contribution – we want you to be an important part of our Group and bring your unique ideas to the forefront of business and technology. As we help you to make a transition from graduate to professional, you’ll learn in a practical way how we work as a team, and gain exposure to high-quality clients representing a variety of industries and environments. You’ll have the freedom to explore and innovate. And you’ll be expected to step up, try new things, and really make your mark.
- Get involved in a community that supports your growth – you’ll be welcomed into an inclusive and friendly community that values your strengths and recognize the talent you bring. Our business practices will be supporting your day–to–day experience, encouraging, and inspiring you every step of the way, as well as helping you to give your best.
Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, or Zurich
We should talk!
We want to hear from YOU!
It’s good to apply early as positions are limited.