Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation, design and transformation. It enables CxOs to shape the future of their companies. More than 10’000 employees work in more than 36 locations and 37 creative studios worldwide. They combine strategy consulting, data science, product and experience design, brand management and technology know-how to develop new digital solutions, products, environments and business models for a sustainable future.
Be part of our journey
- Innovative strategy projects
- Successful growth
- Joint shaping of digital future topics
- Long-standing corporate culture based on values
- Transparent career prospects and room for personal initiative
- Individual training in our training program “The Institute” as well as further training opportunities within a worldwide network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Implementation of strategic projects in the areas of sustainability, digital transformation or innovation
- Clear view and vision on the future of the CH banking industry (Retailbanking and/ or Wealth Management)
- Client orientation with a high commitment to go the extra mile
- Proven track record in successfully managing complex programs in the banking industry
- Use of proven methods and innovative process models
Your skills & career
- 8-10 years work experience – either fully in consulting or with experience in the banking industry.
- Consulting experience is a must. Significant part of work experience must be obtained in Switzerland
- Experienced in business development and sales – candidates should have a good industry network that can be leveraged in either Retail banking or Wealth Management
- Strong Retail banking and/or Wealth Management industry know-how, good understanding of banking value chain. Deep understanding of the relevant and key issues facing the industry and recent developments
- Fluency in German and English
- Degree (Master’s) in all disciplines – additional industry specific certifications and diplomas is a plus
The position is open all year round.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.