We are looking for a Strategic Bid Leader in Digital Customer Experience for Europe
Strategic Deals Team is a virtual team comprising of five Centers of Excellence (ADM, Customer Experience, Cloud, Digital Core with S/4, Salesforce) with the aim of delivering higher value and results to our clients and accelerate Capgemini’s growth in the Europe Cluster market. At Capgemini Europe Cluster, with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
As the DCX Bid Leader, you will focus on Tier One Clients and large engagements across many countries and industries. You will combine your deep experience of architecting, delivering customer-centric solutions along with your personal skills and credibility to lead bids and project delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring we propose high quality and cost effective end-to-end digital solutions to our customers and become their strategic partners. You will report to the DCX CoE Lead of the Europe Cluster Business Unit.
As a part of the Strategic Deals Team, you will work closely with the most knowledgeable and brightest SMEs across the technology domains serviced by Capgemini in Europe Cluster, supported by a dedicated senior global team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries. This team is a virtual team across the Europe Cluster countries, as well as India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying sales opportunities of proactive expansion in the market
- Defining sales strategy aimed at issuing bold and competitive proposals
- Providing clients with transformation advisory and assessment services during pro-active engagements or RFP/ RFI phase
- Leading the bid team, mentoring, and strengthening it by the fine selection of the right profiles (Solution Architects, Risk Managers, Commercial Managers, Industry Specialists, Sales Operations Experts)
- Addressing complex issues involving interactions up to the executive level on the client side and internally
- Driving the high quality of the propositions, both written and presented at orals
- Working across multiple domains, in an entrepreneurial environment, with a high level of flexibility and career growth opportunities
- Actively managing relationships with key client stakeholders, acting as the SPOC for all customer escalations and resolutions
- Anticipating value drivers fitting with client and opportunity situation, mapping them into the proposition plan together with targeted units and resources
- Developing value messaging and positioning based on joint value creation
- Implementing Capgemini methodology to ensure professional proposal execution
- Ensuring compliance with Capgemini’s policy and interest at the stage of formulating an agreement and contract signing
- Taking the accountability for the contract execution in the transition phase and initial stage of the delivery
- Managing, building, and strengthening Capgemini’s partnerships with vendors
What we expect from you
- Strong end-to-end experience as Engagement Manager, Consulting Leader or Sales Leader (+10 years), from ideation to delivery across different market sectors
- Solid expertise in leading and delivering large Customer Experience projects
- In-depth understanding of business processes, technology landscape, industry standards, best practices and the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, Content Management Systems, Marketing, Automation or eCommerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market
- Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms (Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, Pega, and others) would be an advantage
- Practical experience in project planning, project estimation, and staffing in the context of pre-sales, solutioning, bid management, implementation planning of engagement, client negotiations, and delivery
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Well established people leadership skills, with the ability to articulate a compelling vision to motivate and engage teams to work towards a common goal
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive approach towards work with the CAN DO attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to build trust-based relationships with client senior stakeholders (Director, VP, and up to CXO levels), and foster positive client relationships
- Fluency in English (other languages would be a plus)
Interested? We should talk!
Employment type: Permanent full time
Starting date: Immediately
Capgemini Europe Cluster BU includes CX Growth markets in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Luxemburg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Switzerland, in one of which we expect you to be located or be able to commute on a regular basis. While we acknowledge and to a large extent appreciate the COVID-induced shift towards remote work, in this role a certain amount of local presence combined with strong knowledge of local market (clients, competitors, etc.) is essential. Post-COVID, we anticipate regular (once a month) travel within Europe to be required, with an occasional cross-continent trip.
Take your chance and apply!