To strengthen our team in Switzerland we are looking for Quality Assurance Consultants. As a Quality Consultant you will provide our clients with the necessary expertise and assistance to further improve and maintain the quality standards for their operations and products.
- Initiating improvements to the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Investigating deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams.
- Reviewing batch records and release.
- Review and proactively assist in process capability studies and statistical techniques as required, to support continuous improvement.
Master or Engineering Degree in quality engineering (EPFL, ETH, HES or equivalent) with emphasis on Pharma- and/or Biotech- and/or Medical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Applied knowledge of FDA or Swissmedic and international Pharmaceutical and or medical device regulations (ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of the application of advanced quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Applied technical understanding of manufacturing equipment; processes specific to pharmaceutical and or medical device manufacturing.
Languages: French and English.
- You know how to take initiative
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team
- You value knowledge-sharing
- You must have strong verbal and writing communication capabilities.
Ready to join?
We offer an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment. We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran!