We are looking for a SAP Solution Architect
based in Zurich/Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – SAP Practice is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, project managers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the SAP S4 spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland.
As part of the SAP Practice, you will take on new challenges on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting larger project team during configuration, testing and validating the solution built
- Envisaging business improvements using SAP S/4HANA and new SAP applications
- Executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
- Leading discovery workshops with customer to understand business requirements and collecting relevant information needed to build customer specific solution
- Adapting pre-configured solution based on industry standards and conducting show & tell workshops with customers
- Guiding complex fit-gap analysis and designing the delta features required to fulfill business objectives
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
- Should have experience on at least 3 projects as SAP Solution Architect
- 12+ years of experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ERP, R/3, S/4HANA, SLT, cross application business modelling
- Fluency in English and German
- Good understanding of business processes and industry standards
- Experience in execution of at least one of the project related to SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC), SAP Revenue Accounting & Recognition (RAR), SAP Central Finance (CFIN) is preferred
- Deep understanding of integration across financial and logistics processes, SAP and non-SAP applications
- Effective communication and strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Aptitude to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich / Basel
Take your chance and apply!