We are looking for a Senior Program Director
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Forming a team and Leading the program initiation phase
- Defining and Setting up multi-parties governance, Involving an ecosystem of subsidiaries, suppliers and partners on both Business and IT scopes
- Setting up, Coordinating and Monitoring the execution of 10+ streams in order to develop the program management plan
- Consolidating and Challenging streams estimates, related assumptions, expected benefits, streams schedules and dependencies
- Identifying and Manage program risks
- Building up the program infrastructure (document management, levels of granularity of streams, schedule consolidation norms, program and projects accounting standards,…)
What we expect from you.
- 15-20 years Experience in project / program management in Banking area / PMP, PgMP or IPMA level A certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of private banks processes
- Previous experience in managing suppliers (Contracts + execution)
- Strong experience in managing significant IT projects (Fixed price and T&M)
- Pre-sales experience on IT programs / projects
- Experience in managing offshore teams
- Valuable consulting experience – Ability to frame complex concepts into digestible information to stakeholders
- C-Level communication skills
- Ability to manage diverging interests and federate a diverse team around a common goal
- Fluent in English and French
- Management by influence
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!