We are looking for a Senior Manager – Governance, Risk and Compliance
based in Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Managing and Leading multiple client engagements in the field of governance, risk and compliance across financial services industry.
- Engaging discussions with client stakeholders on business process within risk management, conduct gap analysis and assessment of organizations’ risk and control environment.
- Supporting client stakeholders in identifying, reporting and mitigating business and operational issues and coordination of incident management through pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions.
- Leading solution and design of large services program with multi-dimensional delivery model Onsite-Nearshore-Offshore.
- Advising our clients in defining and developing long term strategic plans for ensuring continuous compliance and reducing cost through technology adaption, optimization and automation opportunities.
What we expect from you.
- University degree with over 12 years’ experience.
- Implementation and advisory experience in GRC platform domain.
- Experience with Integrated Risk Management (GRC) tools such as IBM OpenPages, MetricStream or ServiceNow.
- Extensive experience in risk management, risk control, issue management, operational event reporting, audit or compliance within the financial services industry.
- Risk related reporting implementations using standard BI solutions (such as Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI or MicroStrategy).
- Strong skills in data management and data governance.
- Project planning, execution, issue/risk management and resource management
- Recognized as valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- Demonstrated skills in transformation and generalized use of new technologies to enhance value creation.
- Excellent English level. German is a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: January 2021
We are committed for a sustainable future! Apply and receive your free code to support the forest preservation by planting a tree online!**
Take your chance and apply!