We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Owning and delivering cloud-based solutions tailored to our customers, using SFDC technologies
- Designing complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development), reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design
- Identifying and confirming technical design risks, developing mitigating
- Defining and designing key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the Enterprise IT strategy and architecture standards by functional/process area
- Helping delivery teams on key data integration platforms, defining best practices, standards and processes
- Working with external vendors across internal IT spanning all disciplines, from Architecture, Development, Testing and Support in order to ensure optimal delivery whilst continually ensuring high quality output is preserved
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life-cycle and will also have to work with offshore teams to deliver
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Salesforce Developer and Architect certifications
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in Architecture role – SFDC , other CRM architecture knowledge experience is a plus
- 4+ years’ experience with Integration technologies
- 4+ years’ experience in Agile / Scrum methods
- End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to customers
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
- A high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality
- Excellent English level. German is a plus.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!