We are looking for a Salesforce Architect based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Salesforce Center of Excellence at Capgemini Switzerland is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, developers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the Salesforce spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland, ultimately bringing the quality and credibility of one of the leading global integrators of Salesforce, to this promising and rapidly growing market.
As part of the Salesforce Center of Excellence, you will take on new solutions on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take risks and responsibilities
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Playing key roles in our project’s implementations, ranging from leading pre-sales activities, owning the solution definition, to contributing to the delivery of our services
- Delivering key components of a technology solution, solution accelerators, reusable assets, and best-salesforce-practices, as well as supporting solution engineers in the areas of customization, integration, and service delivery, when this deeper level of expertise is needed to solve customer challenges
- Putting your creativity to the limit, by designing key customized enterprise solutions, including significant work in UX and user-friendliness design thinking
- Contributing to the growth of the practice through providing thought-leadership, defining and driving technical vision and strategy, including facilitating technical innovation
- Developing relationships with potential and current customers, facilitating workshop sessions, providing guidance towards Salesforce solutions that bring the greatest likelihood of long-term success and fit into their overall technology strategy
- Working with external vendors across internal IT spanning all disciplines, from Architecture, Development, Testing and Support in order to ensure that the outcomes delivered meet the business benefits and adhere to agreed standards, policies and design patterns
- Providing mentoring and sharing knowledge of the Salesforce platform with others, especially newer members of the team
What we expect from you
- 6-10 years of professional experience in roles that required working hands-on, preferably with the Salesforce platform, to build, implement, administer, or maintain enterprise software (e.g. software engineer, implementation architect, integration architect, or similar)
- Experience working as an architect, solution engineer, IT consultant or developer in a customer facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions
- Understanding of system integration architecture, relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and enterprise data management fundamentals, tools and methods
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall), application lifecycle management, integration tools and process orchestration
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud) or Trailhead Superbadges
- Ability to understand business & IT department requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present recommendations to executive, technical, and business audience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (German and/or French will be a plus)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich, or Geneva
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!