We are looking for a Sales Account Manager – Wealth Management
based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients within the Wealth Management industry.
- Proactively identifying, qualifying and pursuing new business leads.
- Developing opportunities into active assignments, ensuring fulfillment of all aspects of the proposal lifecycle.
- Keeping active contact with partner organizations, striving to develop win/win opportunities.
- Maintaining close partnership with internal leaders and peers
- Ensuring monitoring and analysis of applicable KPIs to the role (e.g. Sales, revenue, collections).
- Leveraging business development strategies
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in Banking, Wealth Management, Front solutions ex : Wealth Dynamics, Finantix, Tripl’A, / and Back solutions ex : Olympic, T24, Transact, ITO Solutions
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the project engagement
What we expect from you
- University degree in Business administration or equivalent.
- 10+ years Experience in project / Business Development for financial services, preferably in the Wealth Management.
- Excellent knowledge of the Wealth Management industry and related processes.
- Solid understanding of the main technology components currently in use for the Wealth Management sector.
- Strong experience of the common practice delivery models (e.g. Fixe Price, On-shore, off-shore, time & materials)
- Good command of the proposal life cycle (from opportunity to project).
- Ability to frame complex concepts into clear information towards business stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, used to interact with C-Level and C-1 Level
- Ability to influence and create relationships within client organizations
- Already based in Switzerland with an established local network
- High level of resourcefulness, self-motivation, and well-developed collaboration skills
- Fluent in French, English and German, other European languages are a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Geneva – Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!