This is an opportunity to take a new challenge with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. You would be part of exciting projects from several key players in different industries.
For our current consultant team in the Zurich region, we are looking for a pretty determined, competent and talented Power electronics consultant.
- Requirements engineering, consultation with the team leader and project leader about planned activities and realization
- Creation and evaluation of power electronics solutions for converter and sub-systems together with the team members
- Integration of power supplies into different prototypes
- Debugging of control software
- Develop and maintain technical know-how
- Optimisation of recuperation and detection of possible fault cases & remedy
- Completed MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering with industry experience
- Know-how of SiC semiconductor and high switching frequency (200kHz)
- Profound knowledge in prototyping and lab tests of power converters
- Previous working experience in prototyping and lab testing of power converters
- Good knowledge of power electronics development and resonant converters
- Experience with embedded controllers is considered a plus
- Fluent in German and in English
Capgemini Engineering will be on the forefront in creating an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy in where and how our people work and to embrace the learnings we have experienced from wider-scale remote working. For you, this may mean less time in the office than usual with some time working from home, whereas other roles and engagements will continue to be more location-dependent or office-based. Together with your manager, you will agree an approach which works for you, your team and our business.
In order to deploy this novel way of working, we have introduced our New Normal policy which includes:
- 30% to 70% remote work in agreement with your line manager and client needs
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get togethers
- Options to order ergonomically proven Equipment (monitor & chair) for your home office premises.
Please note, that we can only consider Swiss or EU/EFTA nationals or applicants with a valid residence or work permit for Switzerland.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulations. You can track your application status at any time here. Kindly note that Capgemini Engineering only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies).