We are looking for a Client Account Specialist – Insurance Industry
based in Zurich or Basel area
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Growing, surrounded by experts acting as senior mentors to supporting you analyzing the business requirements and translating those into customized solutions
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients within the Insurance industry
- Identifying, qualifying and pursuing business opportunities
- Ensuring fulfillment of all aspects of the proposal lifecycle
- Keeping active contact with partner organizations, striving to develop win/win opportunities.
- Maintaining close partnership with internal leaders and peers in CH but as well in European and Asian locations
- Monitoring and analysis of applicable KPIs to the role
- Leveraging business development strategies
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the project engagement
What we expect from you
- University degree in Business administration or equivalent.
- 3+ years Experience in project / Business Development for financial services, preferably in the Insurance area
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and related processes.
- Good understanding of the main technology components currently in use for the Insurance sector.
- Experience of the common practice delivery models (e.g. On-shore, off-shore, time & materials)
- Good command of the proposal life cycle (from opportunity to project), with strong design presentation and data proposal skills
- Ability to frame concepts into clear information towards business stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German & English
- Already based in Switzerland with an established local network
- High level of resourcefulness, self-motivation, and well-developed collaboration skills
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich or Basel area
Take your chance and apply!