We are looking for a Mulesoft Architect based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Salesforce Center of Excellence at Capgemini Switzerland is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, developers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the Salesforce spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland, ultimately bringing the quality and credibility of one of the leading global integrators of Salesforce, to this promising and rapidly growing market.
As part of the Salesforce Center of Excellence, you will take on new solutions on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
What is in it for you? Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take risks and responsibilities
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Working as the Integration Technology Architect on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a particular focus on the Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager, and API studio
- Defining and delivering the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, including timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- Being a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- Working with Capgemini teams in Switzerland, Europe, and on the global level, on large programs that include multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- Communicating the implementation approach and design methodology to the offshore development team
- Participating in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to the relevant parties
What we expect from you
- Professional experience with Mulesoft
- Passion for Integration Cloud technologies and products
- Experience as an IT consultant or developer in a customer-facing role
- Ability to build productive client relationships, identify and develop opportunities for new business
- Proven Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore or On-Shore project delivery)
- Familiarity with delivery methodologies (e.g. SAFe, Agile, Waterfall) and application lifecycle management
- Ability to understand business and IT department requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Mulesoft Platform Architect or Mulesoft Integration Architect certification is an advantage
- Fluent in English (German or French is an advantage)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, or Basel
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!