We are looking for a Marketing Cloud Architect
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Owning and delivering cloud-based solutions tailored to our customers, using SFDC technologies
- Designing solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development), Reviewing design elements and Signing off on the overall technical design
- Helping delivery teams on key data integration platforms, defining best practices, standards and processes.
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life-cycle and will also have to work with offshore teams to deliver
What we expect from you
- 3+ years experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Multi-Cloud integrations (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Community, Datorama)
- Understanding of Datorama & other marketing analytical tools (Einstein analytics, Tableau)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in projects with eMail Marketing Deliverability& IP Warming, Whitelisting/Blacklisting, Country-Specific Legal Requirements, APIs, Amp Script/SQL, Predictive Content, Database Management, ETL
- Previous Eloqua/ Marketo/ Pardot /Hubspot / DMP / Google Analytics / Oracle Marketing Cloud experience can be an advantage
- Knowledge on Social Studio, Advertising Studio appreciated
- Exposure to Internet Marketing tools/ strategies
- A deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Server-Side Scripting techniques and applications
- RDBMS and PL/SQL and leveraging Webservices – SOAP and REST APIs.
- Design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP
- Experience leading customer- facing discussions
- Self-motivated with excellent planning and organizational skills
- A high level of personal integrity and a passion for quality
- Excellent English level. German is a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!