We are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect
based in Zurich or Geneva
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients.
The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing data platforms.
Insights & Data is a global business line within Capgemini that consists of 23,000 experts worldwide. Our services include the design, build and deployment of data & AI platforms, data science and business intelligence projects, in addition to the deployment of cutting-edge industry specific machine learning and AI solutions. We cover all industries and work hand in hand with all other practices to deliver end to end Data & AI transformation to our clients.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
You will be the lead architect and expert for data and machine learning platform architecture and business solutions. You will deal with complex, interrelated applications and systems being designed for today’s data platforms and will work with rapidly evolving technologies and internal stakeholders to analyze and define unique and innovative solutions for achieving strategic business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating in pre-sales phase on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and designing relevant Data solutions
- Documenting the business, technical and user requirements in addition to designing the solution architecture
- Ensuring as-requested functionality gets translated into as-designed solutions within the context of timeline, resources, organization structure, quality, and security
- Drawing end-to-end transformation roadmaps
- Setting the architectural vision and direction across a matrix of teams
- Being part of deliver on-site technical engagements with customers
- Implementing security best practices for Data and Analytics environments
What we expect from you
- 8-15 years of experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment in a combination of relevant Data and Analytics areas including:
- Large scale enterprise applications and data-centric platforms
- Cloud-based infrastructure services such as GCP, Azure, AWS, Snowflake
- Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics such as SAP, Oracle, Teradata, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience in designing and developing high-volume mission critical transactional data integration solutions
- Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence designs and methodologies (machine learning principles)
- Familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies
- Strong domain expertise in the Finance / Insurance domain would be a plus
- Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives
- Ability to lead effectively across internal (including offshore teams) and external organizations
- Enjoy working with customers and partners
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong technical team leadership skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Fluency in English (German or French would be considered as a plus)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich or Geneva
Permanent full-time employment
Take your chance and apply!