We are looking for a Data Analysis Project Manager based in Zurich
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients.
The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing data platforms. Insights & Data is a global business line within Capgemini that consists of 23,000 experts worldwide. Our services include the design, build and deployment of data & AI platforms, data science and business intelligence projects, in addition to the deployment of cutting-edge industry specific machine learning and AI solutions. We cover all industries and work hand in hand with all other practices to deliver end to end Data & AI transformation to our clients.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing relevant Data and Analytics solutions, creating consulting proposals and participating in the pre-sales phase
- Working with product managers and the delivery team to establish delivery priorities and plans, address risks and dependencies
- Leading cross-functional teams to drive the implementation and deployment of the designs
- Developing requirements, providing documentation, and managing project schedules
- Successfully delivering bold project deliverables while effectively managing capital budgets
- Steering multi-discipline, highly technical project initiatives
- Driving effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across the diverse teams with competing priorities
What we expect from you
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project or program management
- Experience in managing complex and large-scale Analytics, BI, Data or Data Management projects
- Experience in core project management discipline including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
- Solid understanding and knowledge around Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to manage remote project delivery teams and deal with competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience using database technologies e.g. SQL, ETL, No-SQL, DW
- Experience using enterprise BI tools (QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- A good understanding of cloud technologies e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence designs and methodologies (Machine Learning principles)
- Previous experience in a consulting organization would be a plus
- Good understanding of Finances, Banking or Insurance domains with delivery experience would be a plus
- Fluency in English (German and French to a lesser extent would be considered as a plus)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!