We are looking for a CMOD Designer & Developer
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Designing, Developing and Implementing the applications based on the business needs and requirements
- Technical ownership for CMOD application delivery
- Practicing collective thinking
- Informing various stakeholders about any complications with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the technical impact of business choices
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
What we expect from you
- Strong experience in designing and developing CMOD based applications
- Hands-on experience on IBM CMOD (Content manager OnDemand) different versions including 10.x. and on IBM ICN
- Must be aware of different CMOD commands to carry out different activities on Linux server
- Should have knowledge on ODWEK API development, Java/J2EE
- Must have strong understanding of working of CMOD architecture, data storage, indexes
- Must have experience in Creating technical design in terms of process flow and schedules
- Should able to Convert business specs to Technical objective
- Should have experience in Design, develop and implement applications appropriate to business needs and requirements
- Must have good ECM domain knowledge
- Good team player, reliable and resilient
- Efficient communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: January 2021
Take your chance and apply!