Main purpose of the role:
The role as CPR & Manufacturing Manager or Senior Manager is focused on growing revenue and profitability while building trusted client relationships for Capgemini invent in Switzerland. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of CPR & Manufacturing in Switzerland and will have the responsibility for one of our largest accounts within CPR & Manufacturing industries. Preferred location are Lausanne and Zurich.
You are accountable for sales and delivery of contracts, strengthening, growing and advancing relationships and business within a portfolio of accounts in Switzerland. You will infuse vision and strategic directions on the Go-To-Market (GTM), improving market share and market presence, building and strengthening Capgemini’s partnership with clients, partners, advisors and analysts and demonstrating significant achievement in the company’s strategic goals.
More about the role:
Developing and implementing the strategic plan and building C-level relationships, you are responsible for profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction for the CIS business; you do this in cooperation with cross-discipline, onshore and offshore colleagues. You build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, develop winning proposals with the CIS organization, negotiate and close deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You ensure end-to-end delivery and solutions to optimize the client’s chance of success.
- Be an active member of the CPR & Manufacturing Management Team
- Executive level of accountability for growth, delivery performance and financial metrics
- Develop and implement strategic account plans, yourself and/or working with Account Managers and Head of Sales
- Rigorous focus on pipeline evolution and management
- Tracking and management of Risks & Opportunities
- Report and analyze metrics to manage economics through M-Reviews, profit and loss statements, sales reports and forecast
- Work with business development on innovative ideas to propose to clients aligned to both current and future business needs and industry evolution
- End-to-end delivery of services aligned with contractual requirements
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers within the client organization
- Participate in designing and pricing the solutions to customers
- Oversee the delivery of services for multiple clients in Switzerland
- Collaborate with leadership teams of Capgemini’s Market Units to develop or expand the Invent’s offer footprint in new and existing clients.
- Solid reputation in the CPR & Manufacturing industry as a respected executive in Management Consulting in the market
- Track record of successfully working in a matrixed and global multi line of business company with a global operating model
- Bright and energetic leader internally with exceptional client gravitas and a hunger for winning
- Passionate and strategic thinker leading from the front in managing a business consisting of multiple large, complex customers
- Very strong commercially, with a successful track record of profitability and growth. Disciplined financial execution with reliable forecasting and risk/opportunity management
- Ability to understand and manage complex contracts
- Proven ability to set and execute strategy; defining and iterating strategic offers value propositions
- Familiar with the Innovation and Transformation consulting business
- Fluent in English; German and/or French are a plus
As a person:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you can influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of growth and service excellence through direct client relationships.
You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client, market unit and team respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement while demonstrating flexibility and political agility.
The position is open all year round.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.