We are looking for a Business Analyst IT Private banking
based in Geneva / Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive project documentation
- Reviewing the migration functional scope, from the source to the target
- Building the migration path, providing conversion rules specifications and defining the reconciliation strategy & reports
- Leading workshops with business & IT teams
- Insuring a functional support for data certifications and scales
- Assisting in the project scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Tracking and reporting project risks, milestones, client/partners inputs
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst with a solid understanding of the banking IT system
- 5+ years of working experience in Wealth Management and core banking migration projects
- Knowledge of one of the following core banking platforms: Olympic / Triple’A / Avaloq CRM and their functional modules
- Excellent command of the data model of these applications
- At ease in writing functional specifications and test cases
- Strong consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: January 2021
Location: Geneva / Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!