We are looking for a Business Analyst IT Banking
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Analyzing business requirements
- Animating business workshops
- Producing business scoping deliverables within the expected level of quality
- Shape and define business IT roadmaps aligned with business
- Working with client counterpart on backlog definition and refinement
- Identifying scope variances and propose alternatives
- Following up on dependencies with other projects and client initiatives
- Liaising with UX and functional teams
- Ensuring with SMEs Technical feasibility and compliance
What we expect from you.
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst with a good understanding of the banking IT landscape
- Great knowledge of Retail, SMEs and Private Banking Business processes and tools, i.e. Omnichannel Banking, Employee Portals, CRM, KYC, Portfolio Management, Ordering and Stock-exchange transactions (including regulatory requirements like FinSA or MiFID II), Pricing.
- User and Employee Experience appetence, previous experiences of Design Thinking is highly appreciated.
- Ability to use wealth management tools (PMS, CRM, DPM, OMS), financial instruments (Bloomberg, Marketmap, Reuters)
- Experience with nearshore and offshore projects
- Acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and French
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!