To strengthen our team in Switzerland, we are looking for a Pharma / Biotech Engineer. As a Pharma / Biotech Engineer you will play a key role in the design and installation of process or utility systems including upstream solid form production systems, downstream purification systems, or utility systems.
- Develop or review operation, safety and maintenance procedures for mechanical process and utility systems.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems with process and utility systems.
- Provide maintenance support for existing process and utility systems.
- In cooperation with the Validation Group, develop validation documentation including test protocols, and implement validation plans.
- Makes recommendations to improve costs and reliability on existing systems.
- Support the technology transfer from development into manufacturing.
- Actively participate in the value stream team environment to ensure appropriate engineering input and integration of engineering specifications.
Master or Engineering Degree in Pharma- or Biotech engineering (EPFL, ETH, HES or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 year of experience.
- Relevant Experience in Pharma- or Biotech Industry related to cGMP drug manufacturing, validation, programming, or chemical process design.
- Applied knowledge of FDA and international Pharmaceutical regulations (21 CFR 820, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of the application of advanced quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Applied technical understanding of manufacturing equipment; processes specific to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience in equipment validation and qualification.
Languages: French as well as English.
Ready to join?
We offer in Switzerland an exciting tailored career path for your professional and personal development within an international company. You will be accompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programs and intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving and results driven environment.
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran Switzerland.